As a community, we’re devoted to building an engaged, passionate, spiritually healthy community of people.
Some of Our Beliefs
Jesus Christ is the Son of God and was born of the Virgin Mary.
- He became human and was crucified for our sins.
- On the third day after his death He rose from the dead.
- He ascended into heaven to the God the Father.
- The church is "the body of Christ," a group of individuals who have been baptized and who accept Jesus Christ as the Savior of the world.
- The two sacraments recognized by the Lutheran Church are Baptism and Holy Communion.
- We believe that we are saved by faith alone, not by anything we do. In order to receive salvation, we need only believe that our sins are forgiven for Christ's sake.
- We see the Bible as the primary source of religious doctrine.
- We attempt to provide a supportive, caring community to help anyone in need.
- We believe that we best serve God when we help others.
Reverand, St. Luke's Lutheran Church